4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2640
The diary of a PMS lady
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The diary of a PMS lady:

Well let’s talk about the dreadful time of the year where pains and discomfort are present and you dare not wear your little white dress!

For me my period days are never a good time of the month. Firstly I don’t like them because I have the full symptoms of PMS, that is PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! I get moody, bloated, ultrasensitive, have headaches and nausea and feel like I am carrying a 4 months pregnancy! Second, every month I am hoping that this will be the day that I will miss the red visit for 9 months and get a positive test! My period is a reminder that something is not going well, and somehow, somewhere fertility is having troubles.

Thirdly is that I can’t just call in sick, as that would show a pattern, even if all I would like to do is to is stuff my face with chocolate.

So in the most painful time of the month, I would like the support of a tampon brand I can trust. There is nothing worse than to go through all this and realize that my clothes were stained ( not a good look at all ). And because of that TAMPAX is my best friend!

I only began to wear a tampon when I was 22 years old (believe me I was suffering before that!). My mom always said I shouldn’t wear tampons (something about making me lose my virginity). But wearing a tampon made my life so much easier. I can still go to the gym, which was impossible with the uncomfortable and unhygienic pads!

I wouldn’t trade TAMPAX for any other brand. And now with the TAMPAX Compak applicator that is much smaller and user friendly than other ones out there, it’s easy. No mess or fuss. I love that the brand just keeps on adjusting and improving their products.

Thank you TAMPAX for enduring my moodiness and having my back always! xoxo
super.jpg
pms.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply