Review Detail

4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2650
Goodbye Awkward Pads
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So this is really a touchy subject and kinda embarrassing to talk about but all of us ladies suffer from the same thing so let me share my experiencing regarding my monthly friend Miss Period!

I have always had a really tough time with Miss period bad aches and pains everywhere it got to the point where I could hardly work and I was puking also not to mention major flow issues.

I used normal pads for quite sometime but it wasn't good, I have very sensitive skin especially down there and pads where irritating my skin, rashes , redness , open areas you name it I had it!! Little did I know that all I had to do was use tampons and all of this pain and overflow would stop.

I tried every brand of tampons on the market but nothing really gave me the security of not not having to check every hour and I always felt so scared that tampon would just fall right out of me.

I started using Tampex a few months ago, what I really like is the fact that it comes with an applicator so that I don't get my hands dirty and that can be kinda gross.. There are a few sizes to choose from so that's perfect for those ladies who has a heavy flow or a light flow.

I haven't used any other tampons brand again because Tampex takes care of all of my needs and it doesn't irritate my skin.

Have you tried it too??
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply