4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2650
Tampax Compak
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My hair-raising Tampon tale:

On a cold Winters night in the vibey suburb of Capetown, an immaculate stepford type wife named Anisa was hosting an adults only dinner to celebrate her husbands 40th birthday. The menu was just as extraordinary as the perfectly laden table. Her beautiful couture inspired dress was sublime. Every single part of the evening was perfect and the guest list was quite impressive. Anisa remembered telling her maid to ensure that her Siberian huskies were locked in the garage area for the night. But what happened next would continue to haunt her till this day. As the talk amongst the snooty guests reached a momentum, the perfectly attired hostess was gobsmacked to notice that her wild husky named Wolfy had escaped and was running a mock in the dining area. Anisa tried to chase the naughty husky and when she eventually cornered him in her bathroom, what he did next was totally unexpected. Wolfy reached for the bin and grabbed a blood soaked tampon! With the bloody tampon dangling from his mouth, he ran into the dining room again to the horror of some of the guests. Anisa’s husband tried to grab the tampon from this crazy dog but to no avail. It was like a wrestling match with the dog as the victor. After a 10 minute struggle, the crazy husky swallowed Anisa’s tampon whole. Yes, the entire blood soaked tampon gobbled up as if it was a piece of steak. Lets just say that there was silence on this fateful night in June. The step-ford wife decided to serve her steaks well done instead of rare.

Thats when my love for Tampax Compak started. I squashed all my fears that I had of wearing a tampon and went ahead and tried this holy grail product and the rest they say is Tampax history. Gone are the days of wearing uncomfortable pads which move around and feel so grotesque. Gone are the days of stained underwear and feeling even more depressed about your period. Tampax is the best thing ever created and sometimes you feel as if you are wearing nothing! Wow! thats an awesome feeling coupled with the fact that Tampax can fit into your skinny jeans pocket. ooh la la! So yes, my tampon journey started a little late in life BUT if it had not been for my naughty husky Mishcha I would be still living in the dark ages of wearing those horrific pads!So Tampex Compak gets my 5 star vote when it comes to price,quality and the comfort!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply