Review Detail

4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2650
Tampax: Have a happy period day
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Now I am an age old sceptic when it comes to tampons and feminine care products. I often wonder won't it get lost somewhere inside, how will I know when its time to change over to clean and fresh tampon and what are the risks?

Well tampax has made all this very easy for me, no mess and no fuss plus an extensive variety of products to choose from.

Here is my story of how tampax changed my life and perception on tampons:

I always insisted on using normal sanitary towels, but, if not worn properly or on heavy flow days can mess up your clothing big time. No way I was having this problem ever again.
My girlfriend/best friend actually introduced me to tampax (she must have seen that I was battling somehow) and explianed very briefly just how it can make my life easier.
First things first was to find the right quality product that was right for me, she recommended starting off with regular radiant which offers Tampax’s best-ever* leak protection plus a one-of-a-kind resealable wrapper for discrete disposal. This could work very well to start off with and offer great protection for heavy flow days.

I tried it and I loved it and even went back for another pack. Application and Insertion was a breeze; just find a comfortable position in which to sit ( i prefer to sit when inserting) and change after 8 hours of use.

Tampax is the greatest feminine and sanitary product since........, well since forever.

I do not believe that there is any other product on the market that caters to my unique 'monthly cycle' needs like tampax because now I am free to wear what I want when I want. I do however just carry one or two extra tampons in my bag (which is soo small and easy to carry).

Tampax offers a no mess and no fuss solution.

Goodbye sanitary towels that just leave a huge mess behind and the drag of having to change it when you feel uncomfortable. Welcome Tampax, your answer to a hassle- free, easy menstrual period!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply