Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Shampoo March 18, 2013 97
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was recommended this product by my hair dresser after I complained about my hair being very thick and difficult to manage. Although I have straight hair, I have layers. So when I let me hair dry naturally, it looks really thick and I absolutely hate that. I also find that my hair is difficult to manage because it is extremely long.
I use this shampoo on its own without any conditioner and the results are amazing. My hair is easy to comb through when its wet when i use this shampoo. It is usually very knotty, which is common with long hair. If i leave it to dry alone, my hair falls really nicely and my layers do not stand out as much. If I dry it with a hairdryer, the results are even better. My hair shines beautifully, its soft and incredibly manageable.
The reason I use this product without a conditioner is because my hair is very oily and the conditioner leaves my hair feeling greasy. This shampoo alone leaves your hair with a lot of moisture so you do not need the conditioner. I also have the hair mask which i will review soon.
The only problem with this shampoo is that it is pricey. i cannot remember exactly how much I paid but i know it was about R180-R200.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply