fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 6 0.5
Fragrances September 14, 2010 334
A true Classic
This is a perfume that has been a particular favorite of mine throughout many years .I remember first looking at this bright yellow box and thinking if this is going to be a wise buy and would I really end up smelling like a sunflower.. The packaging is not at all appealing but something definitely got my attention .. Made me think of sunny days and sunflowers swaying in the wind lol.. Looking at the bottle I thought to myself so unpretentious and simple looking and the lovely golden liquid inside it made me even more curious . That first spray jus made my senses come alive , I'm serious! Sunflowers is a combination of melon and peach complimented by jasmine with tea rose at the heart with a lasting impression of sandal wood and musk , a fresh ,fruity and floral fragrance that lasts all day and there is something about this perfume that is so uplifting,you have to try it to understand. The absolute best part of this is the price ,it is very affordable for a long lasting perfume, not at all what I was expecting . It did make me wonder about the quality but I assure you the low price by no means mean a low quality product . This is a true classic and I make sure I never run out :p
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply