Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Applicators, Tools March 19, 2013 153
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am a huge fan of applying blush, bronzer and a highlighter on my cheeks. I ordered this brush, thinking it would be perfect for contouring. Unfortunately, the brush is really big and bulky so I cannot use it for that. It mentions that the brush can be used in one sweep to apply product but for me, I usually prefer a very sculpted look so I cannot use this for blush at all.
I decided to use this as a powder brush instead and I was blown away. It lifted up quite a lot of product (which made me sneeze at first but i got used to it). I think it picks up a nice amount of product due to the fact that the bristles are dense and packed tightly next to each other. there is not space for excess powder to fall so you do not waste any of the product. I buffed my powder into my face after applying my tinted moisturizer and I was incredibly happy with the results. the brush is very soft and felt smooth again my skin. This brush is made out of goat hair which is strange because I have a Mac blush brush made from goat hair too and my mac one is a lot softer and finer.
It is incredibly pricey at R390 but if you are looking for a good quality brush, then this would be it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
March 22, 2013
After a week of using this, I thought it would be a great idea to update this now.. Unfortunately, this brush has started shedding. So disappointing because I really love this brush. I now have to constantly check after applying powder if I have a random hair on my face. I will continue to use this brush though because I really do love it a lot.
A
amiiparker
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply