Review Detail

4.7 3 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 27, 2014 201
Mascara that STAYS
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So. I finally found THE mascara! Yay for Essence! This one is true to its name. It STAYS, no matter what! And it gives you volume!

In my experience most mascara’s simply does not give me what the specific brand promises, but Essence got it right with this one! It is waterproof, but comes off easily with eye makeup remover or a proper cleanser.

Essence said the following on their website:

“Here comes the mascara for long nights of dancing, extensive shopping tours, long swimming sessions, simply all walks of life. Tested and found to be absolutely essential for all active beauties. The waterproof formula ensures lashes full of volume for up to 24 hours and the innovative fibre brush captures each individual lash with its creamy formula, for an awesome look that stays put. Opthalmologically tested.”

Below is a list of the ingredients.

Ingredients:

ISODODECANE, PARAFFIN, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PENTAERYTHRITYL HYDROGENATED ROSINATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TALC, POLYBUTENE, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply