Review Detail

4.9 31 0.5
Feminine Hygiene July 26, 2017 2408
Final Review *LOVE IT*
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am absolutely delighted that I was chosen to be a part of this project. It is crazy cool how I managed to both inform/educate people around the plight of feminine hygiene and also get myself out there as a genuine advocate for busting myths about these issues concerning our most private issues - which are UNIVERSAL actually.

These cute little pantyliners are way more than just cute and little. They are a force to be reckoned with. Portable, fresh, light and discreet. I did not experience any discomfort, itching, shifting or funky odours. The product is really affordable and you get to pick if you want them scented or nah!

They are durable and super adhesive meaning that they did not crumple or bunch up on my undies AT ALL. I used 2 a day which sometimes felt like a waste because at the times I wanted to change them they were still fresh. The timing worked out for me to use right after my menstrual cycle as well as just before my next so I was well prepared and didn't get caught off guard by Aunt Flo.

Overall a good product that I will repurchase and can vouch for.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply