Feminine Hygiene July 26, 2017 2418
10 Days with StayFree Everyday Pantyliners- Flexicomfort Cotton Touch
(Updated: August 14, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hey my gorgeous Beauties!

Its day 10 on my Stayfree Flexicomfort Cotton Touch Pantyliners journey!

Being an avid horse rider and animal activist I find myself in situations where I am ALWAYS on the move. That is why I need to know that I am confidently covered in all aspects from medial insurance (in case I get bitten by one of the animals) all the way to “backside insurance” in other words making sure that I don’t need to look at my behind every time I pass a window or mirror to make sure I’m ok. (Every girl knows about this struggle).

The number one thing that I love about these Pantyliners is still the size of the packaging and how great it is that each Pantyliners is individually packed, so it fits snug into my bag or even pocket when I’m saving animals in the bush.

I was however concerned that the Stayfree Flexicomfort Cotton Touch Pantyliners would be way too small to protect me in my usual 18 hour day. But I am pleasantly surprised. After 10 days I don’t need to check myself every 5 mins. I am very confident about not only continuing my daily wildlife activities without any worries of accidents, but also in the product itself going into the last 10 days of the trial.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
T
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply