4.7 16 0.5
Feminine Hygiene July 26, 2017 1246
Day 10 with Stayfree Everyday Pantyliners - Cotton Touch
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hey my gorgeous Beauties!

Its day 10 on my Stayfree Everyday Pantyliners - Cotton Touch journey!

Ok first things first I have not used these Pantyliners during the day, just for the mere fact that they are not individually wrapped and it makes things a bit harder to carry them around, the box is too big for my bag and I am not a fan of just throwing the actual Pantyliners into my bag.

Right, now that the negative criticism is out the way let’s get talking about how absolutely amazing these Pantyliners are with regards to their quality. Although these Pantyliners are not recommended to use during your period, they are perfect for the days leading up to it. If you’re like me and you have an irregular flow you need to know that you’re covered at least a week in advance leading up to your period. These Pantyliners are perfect for just that!

I would use them at night and on days when I was at home (not leaving the house). I cannot stress enough how well they work to avoid “accidents”. They are super thin and you forget that you’re even wearing one. I love the size of the actual pantyliner and I know that you will feel confident in it just as much as I am.

Here’s to the next 10 days on trial with Stayfree Everyday Pantyliners Cotton Touch!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
T
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply