Review Detail

4.7 16 0.5
Feminine Hygiene July 26, 2017 1245
First Impressions and pleasant surprises
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I never really used pantyliners before this trial and my oh my was I missing out!!

At first I was a little skeptical about having to wear pantyliners everyday, I wasn't sure how comfortable it would be because I was expecting it to feel like a normal pad but it felt far from it. I was surprised to find that it's so comfortable that you barely feel anything at all! It's as if it's not even there.

These liners are super absorbent and are designed to deliver the ultimate freshness throughout your day, they've got a soft, cotton-like feel that moves with you and feels as soft as your panties. Stayfree does an amazing job at making a cover that is not just flexible but also does the job it was created to do. The liner does a very impressive job at staying in place even when my panties twist and turn making these a great choice for active or sport wear.

It’s inexpensive making them very convenient , and there are different kinds that you can choose from, depending on your preference for thickness and scent.

I don't mind trying new things but I think I'll sticking to these for awhile :)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply