4.7 16 0.5
Feminine Hygiene July 26, 2017 1238
Bringing Everyday Confidence Back
(Updated: August 22, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Upon receiving the product, I can say that the packaging is bright and clear. You definitely know what product you're receiving and what you're getting. The smaller, handbag-sized pantyliners fit perfectly in my handbag and are super convenient for when I'm on-the-go or at work.

The scent of the scented pantyliners is amazing. I'm just eager to test them out as I suffer with trying to balance the ph level of my lady parts and I'm a bit worried about the scented products and how I'll react to them.

[UPDATE]
It's been 10 days since I've used these pantyliners and girrrrrl they are amazing! Not only do I feel more confident throughout the day, but I feel so much more comfortable. There are no funky smells, the product gives full absorption and I just end up not stressing about my lady regions throughout the day and this makes me so happy because I am constantly on-the-go.

[FINAL REVIEW]
So, day 20 has arrived and I can tell you now that I have had the most comfortable 20 days of my life. I usually suffer with acidity issues when it comes to pantyliners and these Stayfree liners have changed the game completely for me. Not only have I been so comfortable, but I've been so confident. I had no stressing about my delicate region for the past 20 days. The scent of the product is pleasant and it really does deserve 5 stars from me. I definitely recommend this product for EVERY WOMAN.

Thank you, Beauty Bulletin for this amazing, life changing opportunity.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
K
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply