4.3 1 0.5
scrub
Scrubs, Exfoliators, Peels May 10, 2014 162
Luxury scrub
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This self heating sugar scrub contains negatively charged chrystalline minerals from New Mexico that has anti-oxidant, ant-viral, and detoxifying effects on cells. The formula is enriched with Kaolin to stimulate processes in the skin by re-mineralising it. The 350ml of product is packaged in a durable tub with a screw-on lid. It opens easily, but I noticed that it’s tricky to open if your hands are slippery and if you closed it too tight. It smells pleasant, particularly of citrus. Course sugar crystals are dispersed in a powdery creamy base. The product heats up noticeably when applied, which feels luxurious and special. It works with all skin types and all ages but perhaps use with caution on delicate or elderly skin. I don’t like that the oil separates from the product; but it can be mixed in. I like to use a substantial amount each time, so it didn’t last me long, but if you were more conservative, it would last. I like it because it provides a good exfoliation with heat, and a luxurious experience. I’d buy it only as a treat. If it were more affordable, I’d buy it regularly.
C
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply