Review Detail

4.6 6 0.5
Moisturizers April 26, 2014 385
Sorbet Spa Escape Nourish Hand & Nail Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The awesome ladies at beauty bulletin have sent me this product. The product sent to me was the 75ml variant which means its small enough to fit into your handbag. This product retails for R33. This adds to the convenience of use. The lettering is very bold on the packaging. The colours are vivid which enhances the text. The product claims to have sea botanicals which are basically sea plant extracts or elements. In this case it is seaweed. The back of the packaging has a quality guarantee about satisfaction whereby you can return the product for a full refund. This is subject to the returns policy of the store that is.

The product has a pleasant smell that I find relaxing. The cream appears to be thick in texture and is white in colour. I recommend using a small amount as too much will leave your hands feeling greasy. Normally my hands are quite dry so I was sceptical about this product. After applying the product to my hands and nails for a week I can confidently vouch for this product as winter is approaching with force.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply