Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.9 3 0.5
Body oils March 13, 2013 173
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I actually forgot I tried this. I got a sample of this in a Glambox back then when they were still around. The sample was the size of a tea light candle. And it does last long because like Priya mentioned, it burns slowly. I was also a bit freaked out about it because when I read the directions, I basically pictured myself as a character in the horror movie "House of Wax". But I was pleasantly surprised after using it. Not only is the fragrance invigorating, it is so good for your skin.

Being the pranker I am though, I decided to go all Psychoo chic on my husband and pretend I'm going to drop boiling hot wax on him. Made him scream like a little girl shame. But he too was actually surprised at the product (once he realised its not really wax of course) He was amazing mostly by the innovation and I quote him saying "what will they think of next!"

Great innovative product!
Owner's reply March 15, 2013

Haha I did the same thing! Lol my bf looked like he was going to hit me with something for doing that to him :D I even chased him around the house *evil grin*

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply