Review Detail

4.9 12 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes November 20, 2014 934
Sorbet's Sleep Rescue range for the best nights sleep
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I must say I was really sceptical about these products. The thought of being able to spray something onto your pillow to help you sleep seemed really far fetched at the time, and really, how can body butter help relieve stress.

After getting my nails done at my local sorbet the therapist managed to persuade me to try a bottle of the pillow mist, at the time it was about R20 so I figured I didn't have too much to lose.

I tried the mist that night, after having had a stressful few days prior and all the while thinking that it would never work. I was pleasantly surprised, the smell wasn't overwhelming and it was gone by the next morning. The combination of lavender and chamomile had a very subtle and soothing effect and I definitely had a better nights sleep. I woke the next morning feeling great.

I tried the body butter next and found that while being really rich and great for the skin, the subtle notes of lavender and chamomile are really great for winding down after a long stressful day.

All in all I loved that the products are very natural and that the scent is very subtle. While it is a not a product that produces drastic results, it definitely helps you to unwind after a long day. I use the pillow mist when I really need a good nights sleep and it works like a charm.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
V
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply