Review Detail

4.8 7 0.5
In Salon Professional Treatments December 01, 2014 1037
Amazing
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The “purples” developed specifically for problematic skin concerns (like break outs, blemishes and uneven skin tone) and curb irritated skin. Mixing a bit of science and nature together has resulted in the 8 products in this range which are designed to stop problem skin in its tracks. This is my fave range as they are products that will give you the salon feel. I was given the daily skin polish powder (R220) this one is a cheaper version of the Dermalogica daily microfoliant I compared the ingredients and they are identical even the feel and scent is the same, this comes in a powder form so you mix it with water to form a paste but I prefer to mix it in with my cleanser. It’s not too abrasive or grainy but does the job like a gentle exfoliator as it is branded as a micro-exfolitor which instantly brightens the skin. The magic ingredients being salicylic acid, papin, rice powder, lavender, grapefruit, tea tree oil and vitamins A, C&E. They also have a 3 in 1 cleansing oil which is a dead ringer for the Dermalogica precleanse at a snip of the price(R129.95), vitamin rescue masque and facial tissue oil(R220)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
December 09, 2014
Loved the Dermalogica daily microfoliant, so I'm definitely going to try out the Sorbet skin polisher :-)
S
Sammy23
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply