Review Detail

4.5 41 0.5
Nail Polish Removers April 07, 2016 873
NOURISH Nail Polish Remover - Nourishing Nails
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am a fan of Sorbet products they always feel good on your skin, I mean who doesn't love a Sorbet mani or pedi.

So when Sorbet launched their own line of nail polish removers I had to give it a try, so my pick was the Nourish Nail Polish Remover which is enriched with Rosemary oil and fragranced with wheat-grass. Bonus for me it was acetone free nail polish remover. But they have a variant which does contain acetone.

Fist thing I noticed was the pump action a feature which I totally love makes it so easy to use, it is a one hand action motion super helpful when you doing your nails. Then size of the bottle which comes in a 250ml much bigger than the regular sizes nail polish removers come in.

First impressions I really like the remover and they are much lighter on your skin because of it being acetone free, as well all know acetone can make your nails soft. Nail polish removed easily and had no issues regarding the remover, one down side is the scent it is very over powering so a lot of might be put off by the scent of the wheat-grass being so strong. The pump action is a great feature which I did love as most nail salons use removers with a pump action feature.

Price: R46 at Clicks and Sorbet Stores nationwide

But nonetheless still a great product from Sorbet really light on your skin and nails, best of all it is acetone free. And its a steal at that price great value for money when your bottle comes in 250ml to last you.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply