Review Detail

4.5 41 0.5
Nail Polish Removers April 07, 2016 873
Sorbet Harden Nail Polish Remover
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Sorbet Harden Nail Polish Remover is vitamin E & B5 enriched and fragranced with geranium oil to enhance nail condition and leave them lightly fragranced. It has acetone and can be used to remove artificial nails, overlays and gel nail polish. It removes traces of nail polish easily and helps to strengthen and harden nails. Store in a dry, cool area and away from direct sunlight.

I bought the Sorbet Harden Nail Polish Remover from Clicks for R34 (250ml) on promotion a while back. I ended buying all 3 variants in the range. The bottle has a salon pump which makes dispensing the nail polish remover a dream. You just place a round cotton pad on top and press down and the pad will be moistened. No mess. Quick and easy. This nail polish remover has acetone in it. I use it for the days when I have artificial nails, overlays and gel nail polish (which are not often). For me, this nail polish remover is for occasional use. I normal wear standard nail polish so the other two variants which acetone free are my go tos. The Sorbet Harden Nail Polish Remover is lightly fragranced with an almost rosy scent.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply