fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 21 0.5
Face Masks June 23, 2013 1949
Smoothing Face Mask
As soon as I saw this Sorbet Face Mask I knew its going to be an amazing face mask which has the best quality and the most important ingredients that my skin would need. I was super excited and grabbed this product of the shelf, eager to try it out.

When I opened the mask packaging, there was a soft mesh mask which had perfect cut out for eyes and mouths. The mask has adjustable pieces for the nose and under eyes to get the perfect fit so you can get the most out of the mask.

The mask was soaked in serum which brightens skin. The mask was cool on skin and gave my skin a slight tingle. I left the mask on for around 25 minutes and once I removed the mask and rinsed my skin I could see an amazing difference. My skin was smoother and softer and had a lovely glow, I also noticed that my skin looked slightly brighter and much more refreshed.

I would really recommend you give this mask a try because it gives skin such an amazing difference and everyone deserves a good pampering and a little TLC, and this amazing mask retails for R33 and leaves you feeling amazing.
P
#1 Reviewer 878 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply