Review Detail

4.5 21 0.5
Face Masks June 23, 2013 1949
New Sorbet Serum Masks
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I recently purchased the Sorbet Hydrating 2 Step Serum Mask which was R50 from the Sorbet in Pavilion (DBN).

I have incredibly sensitive skin so I was a little scared at putting something new on my face, but it was supposedly a 'hydrating, soothing 2 step mask' and it contained chamomile, so I figured I'd be fine.

The mask was so easy to use - you first open the pouch containing the serum, squeeze it all out and massage it into your face and neck for 2-3 minutes. Once this is done, you open the pouch containing the mask itself, gently unfold it, and then pat it onto your face so that it sits comfortably. Then it's as simple as relaxing for 20 minutes while the mask does it's work! I really jumped on the pampering bandwagon and had a glass of champagne, while painting my toe nails (absolute bliss I tell you).

After removing the sheet mask, you can massage any leftover serum-y goodness into your neck and decolletage, and your hands.

My skin was soft and smooth and calmed and just all around lovely!
I'll definitely repurchase this again when I feel like I need a good pampering session.

Bonus - this mask would be great after a sunburn, or too much exposure to the sun, as it would really soothe the burnt skin, and hydrate it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
February 11, 2016
I have recently used this and its amazing! So so hydrating! I loved the 2 step process. This is a really good product to use in pamper sessions!
S
Shaelyn
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply