Review Detail

4.5 21 0.5
Face Masks June 23, 2013 1947
Sorbet Moisture Mask ~ a special treat for your skin
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This was the most unique face mask I have ever used. Usually when you use a face mask you apply it and rinse it off, the instructions for this mask says to wash and tone your skin, apply the mask, leave it for 15 - 20 minutes and then you just leave what's left on your skin to absorb. I recommend using this mask at night time and at least 90 minutes before bed.

Upon opening the packet I smelled the really fresh scent of the mask, unfolded it and placed it on my skin. I have to admit that it is a bit cold for winter months. I quickly made a trip to the living room and the look on my husband's face when he saw me was even better than what I looked like with the mask on my face! He even removed his glasses to make sure he was seeing right. I went to lay down on the bed for the 20 minutes scared that the mask will slip off. On my husband's request and fear that I might scare someone into sleepless nights I won't publish the picture of the mask on my face.

After I removed the mask I patted my skin and let the serum absorb, I applied some of the remaining serum on my hands as I have some dry patches. The serum takes a really long time to completely absorb and that is why I recommend doing it 90 minutes before bed time.

The next morning my skin felt super smooth and really supple. The dry patches on my hands are also feeling and looking much better. I recommend this mask to anyone who suffers from dry skin on their face.

The masks are priced at R34 each, which I find is a good price for a product that does what it says. It is however recommend to do the masks twice weekly, then it will get a bit pricey.
The Mask.JPG
Sorbet Packet Front and Back.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply