Review Detail

4.5 25 0.5
BB Creams April 09, 2014 2152
Larger than Life Foundation
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Yeah…it is more than an attitide and yes this is larger than life. What in the world am I talking about? Its my new foundation from Sorbet.

Yes…It is a big deal. For years I have struggled to find a foundation which suites my combination skin and finally I found my match. I went to Sorbet Tygervalley on Saturday and asked one of the consultants to match me.It was love at first touch. What I loved most about this full coverage foundation is that it covers all my blemishes…uhm…what am i talking about….Yes…I have blemishes. One of my insecurities. We all have those. Thanks to my new full coverage foundation which comes with a concealer built in on top…and yes, it has a mirror as well….I am covered for all things life throws my way.I wore my foundation whole day, from a girls afternoon out to the evening when we had our monthly supper I was covered and received so many compliments. Yes, it was well worth my R299 spent. Yes, that is all I spent on this little piece of miracle.What I love about this foundation is that it contains vitamins A, C and E and it also contains SPF 6 which is sufficient provided that your moisturiser also contains an SPF.Thank you Sorbet for creating such perfectly packaged products which is easy on the budget and lasts all day long.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
S
Top 500 Reviewer 16 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply