Review Detail

4.5 25 0.5
BB Creams April 09, 2014 2164
Amazing product
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've been a loyal follower of the garnier bb range when it came out, first using the original one, and then switching to the oily/combination skin bb cream of Garnier. The textures of the two were completely different to each other, with the combination one being extremely runny, with little coverage (Didn't expect much from a BB cream, though) and it didn't seem like it 'settled' into skin, instead it felt like I could rub it off with just a light touch of a tissue. So when it was time for a repurchase, I decided to try the Sorbet BB cream (light) at clicks (R100). Same price, different texture, amazing results. The texture is nice and creamy, and spreads smoothly with either your fingers, or a beauty blender. The coverage is also great, and pores are definitely blurred. I used it underneath my usual foundation aswell, and it worked great as a primer, without my make up looking caked on. On it's own, it blends in like a daycream, my face don't get oily and it doesnt rub off easily. And the SPF is a bonus. This will definitely be a rebuy.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
C
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply