Review Detail

4.5 6 0.5
Moisturizers November 24, 2014 723
Sorbet Balancing Hand & Nail Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Sorbet, South Africa’s favourite spa chain, has launched a range of products to help you get that spa feeling at home. As I suffer from dry skin and my hands have the texture of sandpaper, I was excited to try out Sorbet Balancing Hand & Nail Cream. I’m absolutely in love with the cute, colourful packaging. The hand cream tube is the perfect size to fit in a clutch purse and the lid is sturdy and won’t leak product all over your bag.

The product itself is a lot denser than you expect it to be. I squeezed a pea-sized amount into my palm and a little went a long way. It does take a long time to soak into your skin, so it’s best to apply it at night or at your desk to avoid greasy marks on your clothes.

Sorbet Balancing Hand & Nail Cream instantly makes your skin feel softer and deeply hydrated. The scent from the rosemary oil and starflower seed extract is indeed uplifting and reminds me of a flower garden on a hot summer night. However, the smell is quite strong and can clash with your fragrance.

The effects of the product last for quite a few hours and you only have to reapply a few times a day. After using the hand cream over the weekend, my hands and cuticles are much softer. This is definitely due to the pearl extract and Vitamin E on the ingredients list. Vitamin E is an amazing antioxidant that protects and repairs your skin, while pearl extract is known for its skin healing and brightening effects. All in all, Sorbet Balancing Hand & Nail Cream is an amazing budget hand cream that would make a great addition to any woman’s handbag.
BB
Top 50 Reviewer 118 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Leave a Reply