Review Detail

4.2 9 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams December 01, 2014 2413
Sorbet Age Effect Day Cream with SPF 15
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I bought this Day Cream because I ran out of my normal Nivea Serum and I couldn't find it on the shelves. I spotted this Sorbet range and decided to give it a whirl.

Sadly, I found the consistency to be quite tacky and rich. More like a body butter than a facial moisturizer. It wasn't absorbed quickly at all and found that it was "too much" for my skin. It was incredibly nourishing but definitely not a quick slap-it-on-and-go type of moisturizer. Its great for when you're not planning on wearing make-up or primer or foundation, otherwise I find it quite heavy.

It contains Q10 repair which fights the visible signs of aging and Matryxil Synthe6 which is age fighting vitamins, help keeps skin nourished. It promises to firm skin and will lessen wrinkles with prolonged use. I cannot comment on this yet as I've only been using it for two weeks.

I do, however, love the smell. It has a luxurious, sweet fragrance...

I also prefer something with a pump action dispenser as I find their is less wastage and I tend to use too much if its just, dip-yer-fingers in and gauge.

This product would be awesome for ladies with a super dry skin or dry spots.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
AD
Top 100 Reviewer 105 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Leave a Reply