Review Detail

5.0 2 0.5
BB Creams September 14, 2014 492
BB Flawless!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was buying some goodies from Avon and saw this on special for around 80 bucks,normal price is R130. I never used a BB cream before and decided to give it a try, I also read the many positive claims of this product and wanted to see for myself.
This is what Solutions has to say about their product:

Contains spf 15.
Brightens and evens skin tone.
Makes complexion look healthy,leaving a radiant finish.
Moisturises and hydrates.
Covers flaws.
Is a combination of the Chines jujube fruit, which is packed with vitamins and minerals, and sheer pigments.
Its a primer and gives sheer coverage and protection.

After using this I can say I'm very impressed! It smoothes on well and gives my skin a dewy look which I absolutely love. My skin looked luminous and evened out. Provides the right amount of hydration for my skin and does not look or feel oily. I don't really need any other make-up when I'm using this as it provides good coverage! When I do use foundation I find this works as a perfect primer and I'm left with an even more radiant and sheer look. Its available in two shades,light and medium. I chose light
And was afraid I chose wrong as is mostly the case when buying from Avon but I wasn't disappointed this time as its a perfect match. It is hypoallergenic hence suitable for all skin types.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
October 02, 2014
Wow, i must look out for this. thank you
J
Jbevan
October 02, 2014
Hurry Its still on special :p
M
mia-shaik