Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.0 3 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers March 06, 2012 266
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am a big fan of the Softlips range. They are amazing lip balms that have this wonderful tingle on your lips straight after application. This product, the tinted Rose version, is not what it seemed.

I expected the same soothing feeling, easing my chapped lips and making them feel as smooth and soft. This tinted lip conditioner is more of a light lipstick than a balm. I find it a far cry from the quickly absorbed yet long lasting lip balms in the Softlips range. This product, once applied, sits on the lips and gradually gathers in the tiny creases forming this pearl coloured gunge reminiscent of cheap lipstick applied too thick. I find myself constantly wiping it off and reapplying to maintain a decent uniform lip colour.

This lip conditioner does however have the same lovely tingle that all Softlips have which leave you feeling fresh. The scent is not bad and the hue of the Rose tint is pretty standard.

All in all, I will not buy this product again. the other regular Softlips products are far superior. If you are looking for a lip stick/balm blend I'm sure there are better ones out there.
J
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply