Review Detail

4.1 5 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers December 04, 2012 301
Softlips Moistirising Glimmer Gloss in CHERRY RED
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I purchased this in Cherry red. I love a pop of color on my lips (I prefer lip gloss over lipstick) as I tend to turn pale during the winter months and do not wear foundations or blush to work, so its all natural during the week which make me look a bit washed out, so this little beauty is a real pick me up! Its the perfect sheer gloss version of red lipstick as it is highly pigmented and turns lips red, not overly red, but just perfect! its slightly thickish in consistency, but fairly comfortable to wear. It has an average staying power of about 1-2hours before needing to re-apply? As is the softlips brand, it will nourish, moisturize and protect your lips as well as making them look gorgeous. Its just really tiny though, so I do think its a bit pricey (R30) for the mount your getting (Apologies, I am not trying to be cheap, I'm just thinking in comparison to other brands in terms of Amount of product given to price paid ratio. All in all a good product and I will purchase one this runs out
SC
Top 50 Reviewer 280 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply