Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 2 0.5
Lipliners March 03, 2013 530
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Lipliners are one of my favorite products. I use them as lipsticks for a matte look or i use them under my lipsticks so that if my lipstick wears off, I'l sell have something underneath.
Clicks had these on the 3 for 2 sale and they were R30 each! Such a bargain. As you can see, the Nude Pink and Brick Red have been abused and used quite a few times. Its come to a point where my sister has stolen the Nude Pink lipliner. I haven't had a chance to use the wine red shade as I choose to wear that color more in winter.
The Nude Pink is a very soft nude color (obviously). I wear it with my Mac Twig lipstick often. The Brick red is a deep but bright red which I tend to wear with my Mac Ruby Woo or Revlon In the Red. I haven't yet worn the Wine Red one but I would wear it with Mac Rebel or with this stunning deep purple lipstick I found at a chinese store! :)
These liners are incredible soft and last all day. The color is really pigmented and you do not need to apply two coats to get your colors. It is a normal pencil so you would have to sharpen it once it gets a bit blunt.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply