5.0 1 0.5
kk1.jpg
Detanglers and Softeners August 13, 2014 154
Smooth 'N Shine Detangling Lotion
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using the Smooth 'N Shine products for over a month now. I discovered them early in July when I was on the lookout for a product that could enable me to style my Afro even when it is dry without any fear of damaging it, especially in winter when hair air drying is not a pleasant option.

I started using this product a day after it was delivered by Smooth 'N Shine because their products were not yet available in the stores in my area. Their offer to courier samples was nice and unexpected, especially when those samples turned out to be two full-size bottles. The following day, I woke up early to put the Smooth 'N Shine Detangling Lotion to the test on my thick sleep detangled Afro. Seeing that there is no amicability between my dry hair and styling tools, I was ready for pain.

My experience:

The Smooth 'N Shine Detangling Lotion has a woodsy scent that I found intriguing, the lotion is white and creamy yet was easily absorbed by my Afro, making it softer and easier to comb in no time. My hair remained soft with a low key sheen throughout the day and I could restyle my hair at will without any discomfort or battling any sticky residue. Normally, my soft hair comes with a sticky price tag, but with this detangling lotion there is none, and that is an impressive feat.

Smooth 'N Shine Detangling Lotion moisturises, softens and detangles natural ethnic hair for less than R30 per 250 ml bottle. This is one of the beauty products that I can see making a happy home in many African bathrooms this year.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
October 06, 2014
I must say. Your review made me want to pick up the products. I have been seeing the ads everywhere online and have not had a chance to buy it. Thanks!
M
Mz_Kgadi
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply