Review Detail

5.0 3 0.5
Scrubs, Exfoliators, Peels March 02, 2015 303
Smitten! Smitten! Smitten!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I chose the smitten over the makeup eraser since the smitten is proudly South African and eco friendly. I bought this having no expectations and no pressure to like it since it is super affordable!

I have extremely dry and sensitive skin. My skin is flaky EVERYDAY! If I exfoliate or use a scrub my skin would be irritated and sensitive. I find that the Smitten exfoliates enough so that my skin feels smooth and flake free, but is still gentle enough that my skin doesn't feel sensitive.

I am really impressed with this pink "waslappie";-) I didn't think I would be so lost without it! I hardly use a facial cleanser.

I use this with a tiny bit of my Clinique facial soap bar. And I will use a little bit of makeup remover if I'm wearing waterproof mascara. That's it!

If I travel this is the product I make sure to travel with. You can gladly forget your cleansers at home! Smitten's got you covered!

I also love the Smitty for babies. I think it is a wonderful idea. I've read reviews about other facial cleansing mitts and they can't compete with the Smitten.

Really fabulous! Will keep on repurchasing FOREVER! Already recommended it to a bunch of people!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply