4.4 14 0.5
Foundations September 30, 2011 516
Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation
(Updated: July 30, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This foundation is pretty new to my collection, but I have tested it with a few different products in a few different scenarios.

Us oily skin girlz tend to steer clear from foundations that mention "hydrating", but when I saw that some of my favourite Youtube influencers really loved it - I knew I had to try this one for myself.

There are quite a few different shades for multiple skin tones. For shade ref, I am NC20-25 in MAC and 2.1 in the Studio Skin.

The foundation comes with a pump and for full coverage, I use 3 pumps. 2 pumps will give you a medium coverage. In my opinion, this foundation is buildable.

It performs very well on my oily self when paired with a primer and powder. I do get dewy around the 5 hour mark, but what really impresses me is that it does not move at all.

It does not separate or transfer. It does not wipe off when you blot. Except for it not being as matte as Double Wear, it definitely stays on like Double Wear.

It also does not just sit ontop of the skin, it blends very well to look like skin. Overall, I am really happy with it and will definitely repurchase and recommend.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply