Review Detail

3.5 2 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays July 28, 2014 195
Perfect Primer
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Imagine a primer that not only give your make up the perfect opportunity to look and feel flawless but treats and hydrates your blemish prone skin!! Dream no more. Smashbox photo finish blemish control primer is the answer.

Unsure if this product would work for my very oil and blemish prone skin, I launched into a very skeptical trial. Wow - was I wrong. Not only have I NOT had any new blemishes but my skin is gently hydrated, oil free and my make up is smooth and easily applied. I love the FEEL of my skin after application. Almost feels instantly hydrated, refreshed and slightly tingly.

I am so glad I got to review this product as I would never have tried it on my own.
After using it this weekend, I looked back at some pictures and was impressed at the general look of my skin. Definitely looked more hydrated and , dare I even say, flawless. My skin is FAR from flawless so "Yeah" for great skincare products.

It is a pricey product and a bit steep for my pocket but is something I would consider splurging on.

Simple on the outside but super smart on the inside.
What a great idea Smashbox!! A primer for every need. Two in One takes on whole new meaning :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
October 05, 2014
Ain't no primer like a Smashbox primer! :-)
A
Anikadk
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply