Review Detail

4.5 7 0.5
Concealers January 13, 2011 332
Smashbox Photo OP - Under Eye Brightener
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

We all suffer from this maybe after a late night out on the town or just feeling a little run down and then the dreaded under eye dark circles come along. Unfortunately i get really dark circles which I hate so much because they change how my skin looks, so I'm always on the market to look for something that could help with just that.

I found the Smashbox Photo OP under eye brightner an amazing product it helps brighten your eyes and lighten under eye dark circles, I've been using it on and off for a week and I've totally noticed great results. So after you finish your skincare routine and ready all you do is apply the tube comes with a wand with a brush tip for application and disperstion of the product which makes it so easy, apply then dab the product in with your ring finger and that's it.

Bonus is you can use the Smashbox Photo OP brightener as a primer for your concealer or not you can apply it without using any makeup it will brighten and illuminate your under eyes.

The Smashbox Photo OP retails for R270 and you can find it at Woolworths and Foschini stores nationwide.
Ps: Foschini has an online store now so you can shop from the comfort of your home.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply