4.3 7 0.5
BB Creams September 06, 2012 242
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream - A "Smashing" product
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi ladies,

I was one of the lucky members selected to review the Smashbox Camera Ready BB cream. As life turned out that week I had an unfortunate incident with my phone, which resulted in a video review being excluded and hence me giving some feedback in the form of a written review.

Let's start with the visual product and packaging. As usual, Smashbox has a unique brand and I do love the simple black packaging. I live a busy lifestyle and I loved the convenience of a BB cream with a SPF 35 and camera ready properties - which eliminates 2 steps in my beauty regime. (Happy days!)
I have a dry skin, so my first impression was that it was not hydrating enough to use just with my moisturiser. I still used my primer. I suspect the product will be great for those suffering from oily skin.
The finish is very light and didn't cover all of my pigmentation - so I still used a concealer for blemishes. I also used my foundation over the BB cream for days I needed more coverage.

All in all it is a good product. It didn't meet all my requirements due to my dry skin. But in defence of the product - I have not found a BB cream or foundation that works well with my skin without a few additional hydrating products.

It was a pleasure reviewing the product and I look forward to using this product when I go on holiday in December - as this would be an essential to avoid foundation, get my SPF dose AND be camera ready for the holiday pics!!! :-)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
M
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply