Review Detail

4.7 3 0.5
Lipsticks May 11, 2015 175
SMASHBOX OBSSESSION!!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Okay so I am a little bit late with this one, but I absolutely adore the Smashbox Blendable Lip and Cheek colour.

This is why I am OBSESSED:

Firstly, it is a multipurpose little gadget for cheeks and lips that every beauty girl needs to have in their purse. There are obviously a range of colours but I tried the Venice Beach Bronze (soft bronzy shimmer) which I think is perfect for summer. The Smashbox blendable lip and cheek colour gave me a subtle sheen during the day and of course a full lush at night. All it takes is a little blending for a gorgeous natural look.

It is perfect for day or night, date night or just after work drinks with the girls…and I am all about after work drinks with the girls.

Secondly, I am an ON -THE-GO kind of girl and because it is double ended with a flat buffing sponge, while the other side is a curved dome, it is perfect for blending on the go (in my option)!

And thirdly, my bag is always filled with junk I don’t always use – and I think every lady can agree with me when I say that most of the things in our bags don’t need to be there…well, now this little cute product cuts out the extra junk in your bag. You already have a 2 in 1 product.

If you are all about minimal things in your bag, then this is the perfect product for you.

I am definitely getting more colours :-)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply