Review Detail

4.6 23 0.5
Lipsticks September 29, 2014 578
Smashbox Be Legendary Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received the Be Legendary lip gloss in Disco Rose, long-wear lip lacquer in Legendary, and the Always Sharp lip liner in Ruby.

For someone like me who hardly ever wears anything on my lips, the Be Legendary lip gloss in Disco Rose is a perfect introduction. It’s just the right amount of colour for a natural every-day look, the consistency is really good and it isn't sticky at all. Also, it's incredibly lightweight so you pretty much forget you're wearing anything at all - perfect for a no-fuss makeup update!

For the lip lacquer I first lined and filled using the Always Sharp liner – which might I add is a pretty nifty invention and makes application super accurate – and popped the lip lacquer on top. I was kinda terrified of so much colour compared to my usual bare lips but as it turns out the lip lacquer was my favourite part! I fell in love with the rich colour which really complimented my skin tone, and found the consistency to be crazy good. The colour stayed put for most of the day although it lost it's glossy shine after an hour or so, but the stain is equally lovely. Yay’s all around, basically.

Overall -
I thought the prices were on point for these products. The quality felt very high and I would definitely repurchase these products, I'm also very excited to try out the deep berry shades!

Thanks so much Smashbox and Beauty Bulletin!
AS
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply