Review Detail

4.6 23 0.5
Lipsticks September 29, 2014 577
Smashbox Be Legendary Lipgloss , Lip lacquer and Lip Liner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was super excited to try the new Smashbox lip goodies Beauty Bulletin has sent me.
I received the Always sharp lip liner in the color "Nude dark", the Be Legendary lip gloss in "Sugar Cane" and the long wear lip lacquer in the color "After Dark".

Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Liner.

I personally don't like the color that was sent to me. It's a dark brown lip liner and although I have a fair complexion, I tried it and I love the fact that it's self sharpening. Big bonus for me!
The lip liner goes on very comfortably, has a creamy texture and it keeps lipstick from bleeding.
I would definitely buy but this time in a light nude color.

Smashbox Be Legendary Lip gloss.

I love this lip gloss. The color is a shimmery brown. It looks natural on my fair skin tone. Usually I hate lip glosses, because it's always sticky and my hair always clings to it. But with this one I sometimes forget that I have something on my lips. It's not sticky at all and leaves my lips moisturized.
I would definitely buy. I love the color and it has a pleasant smell.

Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Lacquer.

I received this lip lacquer in After dark. I won't be buying this one anytime soon. I don't prefer this specific color. It's a dark plum color and I'm not used to something so dark but I gave it a try anyway. It really is moisturizing. Definitely have to agree on that one.
But what I don't like is that it leaves a stain on your lips and that stain is long wearing.
The lip lacquer I have, gave too much color payoff, so I had to blot my lips with a tissue for it to look for more natural.

Overall I really love Smashbox cosmetics. I believe It's high quality. This is my first time using it and I will definitely consider the rest of the line.
Smashbox Lip Looks !
MA
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply