Review Detail

4.6 23 0.5
Lipsticks September 29, 2014 570
Totally Smashing Smashbox Be Legendary lip collection
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was totally over the moon to be selected as part of the Smashbox Be Legendary lip collection review club. Let me just start by saying that the packaging of all the items I received was oh so stylish, yet practical and cute!
I received:
1. Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss in Illume. It looks like a gold shade in the tube, but when applied is a neutral gloss with just enough shimmer and sparkle, so can definitely be used during the day with or without the lip liner to complete a natural look with just a hint of glam. What I love about it though, is that you can put it over any shade of lippy you are using and it transforms it into glam with one stroke of that rabbit foot style wand. I am totally addicted! It goes over EVERY lipstick I use now and I use it even when I am not wearing make-up. It is not sticky at all, though you can feel you have something on your lips it is very light and not uncomfortable. LOVE LOVE LOVE MWAH
2. Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner in Nude Light. This is the perfect lip liner in every sense. First of all, you have just got to love the fact that the built in sharpener sharpens the tip every time you twist off the lid, so your lips are always perfectly defined and it prevents your lipstick from bleeding into fine lines too - bonus!This lip liner goes the distance and lasts ALL day. I also like to use it as a lip stain by just filling in my lips as well and then sweeping over the Illume lip gloss for some added brilliance. The shade is perfect for all lipsticks.
Another winner!!
3.Smashbox Be Legendary Long-Wear Lip Lacquer in Off-Duty, this is a peachy shade which goes very well with my fair complexion. I love how it feels so creamy on my lips yet never feels heavy or greasy that I just want to grab the nearest tissue and wipe it off. Its completely comfortable and weightless to wear and conditions the lips beautifully, as its formulated with Vitamin E and avocado oil. The colour is perfect for day and night and is perfectly partnered by the lip liner. In the evening, I like to add a swipe of the Illume lip gloss for a bit of extra shimmer and glamour. This lip lacquer goes the distance and although the shine fades a little, you can still see colour throughout the day, despite eating and drinking. If you want to add a bit more shine during the day, go ahead and whip that gorgeous tube out of your handbag! It will make your friends green with lip envy! Smashbox Be Legendary lip products are a definite lust have!!
So ladies, I hope you have been good this year, so that you can add Smashbox Be Legendary lip products to your Christmas wishlist and I hope that Santa delivers!!! I am so thrilled with mine!
Thanks Smashbox and Beauty Bulletin for making me a part of this fabulous review club xx
Smashbox Be Legendary.jpg
Smashbox-lip liner.jpg
Smashbox2 - Lip lacquer.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
October 13, 2014
Great review Maryanne! We are so pleased that you love your Smashbox lippies!
BB
Beauty Bulletin
October 13, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment

I am loving them! My avatar is the pic of me wearing just the Illume lip gloss with the Nude light lipliner. I love this natural look with just a hint of glam, because a girl always has to shine!
A
atomickitten
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply