Review Detail

4.6 23 0.5
Lipsticks September 29, 2014 577
SAMASHBOX Be Legendary lip collection
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was so so so excited when I found out I was one of the 15 lucky ladies to review this incredible range of lip products from Smashbox. I even did a jumping dance at the office when I saw the email from Beauty Bulletin.

First of all, I am a pout type of lady. I like being adventurous with my lips and they are actually one of my favorite parts in my body. I like wearing bright and different colors and I am up for anything really, except for black.

I need to say that these products are truly amazing!!!I received the Always sharp lip liner in “violet”, which makes our lives so much easier as every time you twist to open the lip liner your eyes meet perfectly sharpened tip! It does a great job on giving shape to your lips and preventing the lipstick or lip gloss to smudge out of the lines. The colour violet blends well with darker shades of lip colour as well as nudes.

The second product I received was the Lip Lacquer also in “violet”, which compliments the lip line colour. Oh boy the plum colour is so amazing! It promises to live up to 8 hours and so far I cannot complain. I love how vivid the colour is and enjoyed playing around with it.

The third product I received was a Lip gloss in the colour "Sugar Cane", which is a goldish brown colour that goes well on top of any tone. If used on it's on give a nice glossy shine to the lips without being overpowering.

Spring season is my favourite to experiment with colours and I am in make-up heaven when I am using Smashbox lip products. My lips look well defined and sexy.

Let your lips do the talking and don’t be scared to dare!

lips.jpg
20141004_094854.jpg
20141002_163219.jpg
20141002_162943.jpg
20141002_162856.jpg
20141004_095025.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

10 results - showing 1 - 10
Ordering
October 09, 2014
Stunning! Suits you perfectly!
C
chloe31
October 09, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment

thank you!I love this lip products :)

They in my bag all the time
R
RuthL
October 09, 2014
We love your Smashbox lip looks, great pictures Ruth!
BB
Beauty Bulletin
October 09, 2014
Thank you Beauty Bulletin! You ladies are awesome!I am so blessed to have this great lip products
R
RuthL
October 09, 2014
Looks absolutely great
R
rash
October 09, 2014
Thank you Rash!
R
RuthL
October 09, 2014
Lovely review Ruth, the colours look great on you! xx
D
Des1234
October 09, 2014
Thank you Des!! Xoxo
R
RuthL
October 14, 2014
It really looks amazing Ruth!!! So lucky you got to try them out
C
cpeter01
October 14, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment

I am truly lucky Candice! thank you!I love them, they literally don't leave my hand bag :) I love the pink on your profile photo. What make is it?xoxo
R
RuthL
10 results - showing 1 - 10

Leave a Reply