Review Detail

4.5 7 0.5
Eyeshadows August 28, 2014 455
Smashbox Full Exposure mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was never a fan of mascaras , i always avoided using them because they used to clump and irritate my eyes. The Smashbox Full Exposure mascara has totally changed my outlook on mascaras . This mascara promises a 104 % increase in lash volume plus lengthening of your lashes. It sounds fake right? but it isn't !!!

Applying my mascara was such a breeze , i felt like a pro .It was so easy to apply and my eyelashes !!! oh my word , they looked super long and gorgeous. i was so shocked because i never expected such amazing results. My eyelashes were transformed and i loved it. This mascara feels so light on your lashes that i had to double check if i applied it .......
It didn't clump and when i felt my eyelashes , it felt like there was nothing there .
Ladies if your'll haven't tried this mascara , please do because it is really amazing .

( P.s I'm finding it difficult to take a picture of my eyelashes because it doesn't do justice to the results of this product but i shall try my best to upload a really good picture .)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply