Review Detail

4.5 4 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays May 26, 2014 202
Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Smashbox is renowned for their incredible quality of makeup, and I was excited to review their newly released 24 Hour Photo Finish shadow primer.

I am one to apply colour to my lids, as I simply love the way it makes my eyes pop, however the weather conditions may not always be on my side, causing my shadow and eyeliners to smudge. This is not a great look, and having to reapply and touch up makeup is more of an effort than anything else.

Well, I have found the solution to having beautiful eye makeup to last me all night-without looking like I stepped out of a horror movie with makeup running down my cheeks!

Smashbox's 24 hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer is a perfect addition to my makeup routine, as it really DOES last 24 hours, and enhances the colour pigments of the shadow or liner, leaving me looking dazzling as ever.

A little goes a long way with this primer as you needn't apply a lot of the product to see results.

Smashbox has also changed the packaging from the applicator tube to the squeeze tube.

After about 8 hours my shadow looked as if I had just applied it, without creasing or fading, and my bottom lash line liner required minimal touch ups. I should note that I have very long bottom lashes, and suffer from seasonal allergies, therefore my eyes water constantly, making it impossible to not have to touch up my eye makeup.

I am one to vouch for what Smashbox promised with this product: Sweat & humidity-resistant
· Locks on colour for 24 hours
· No fading, creasing or smudging
· More vibrant colour-instantly!

Yay! Finally a product which delivers. This is a definite must-have.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
July 03, 2014
Hey I think I'm falling in love with smashbox,thankx 4 the review its really help full!
BB
bianca b.k
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply