Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 3 0.5
Eyeshadows August 09, 2011 131
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

"The Storm i-Divine palette comprises of 12 strong and rich shades perfect for accentuating the eyes and creating natural looks.

The velvet-touch consistency gives full and shimmering coverage to the eye lid for maximum effect. Each shade can be applied alone for a dramatic effect or mixed to create a personalised look.

Best applied with the applicator enclosed."

I stumbled across the Sleek Makeup Palettes purely by mistake and honestly, I haven't looked back. The Storm palette has some of my favourite neutral shades. I really did not expect the shadows to perform as well as they did, especially with the low price tag but they were awesome!

The only downside is the applicator - mine fell once and broke so I would definitely recommend having a few spares lying around. The shadows work well applied with fingertips as well and stay on all day. I tested these for around 8 hours and experienced minimal to no creasing without a base or primer.

Although the palette has predominantly shimmery shades, I'm quite happy that they've included 3 matte shades as well!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply