Review Detail

5.0 3 0.5
Eyeshadows August 09, 2011 134
Sleek Storm 578 i-Divine Palette
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I read alot about Sleek makeup on the internet but never ever came across this brand in South Africa. I was shopping in Foshini the other day. Eastgate to be specific and came across their Sleek Makeup Counter at the cosmetics section and was extremely excited!!! There were four palettes in store and one of the palettes were the Sleek I-Divine Storm palette. I completely fell INLOVE with how pigmented these colours were!!
I was even more excited when I saw the price!!... R99,95 FOR 12 GORGEOUS SHADES OF EYESHADOW.
The palette comes with a mirror attached and double ended sponge applicator. There are three matte shades and the rest are shimmer shades. They blend easily but I would suggest using an eye primer for longetivity although my eyeshadow lasted all day without the use of a primer. This palette is perfect for different Smokey Eye looks as the possibilities are endless.
I will defintely be running back to purchase the other palettes from Sleek MakeUp as well as try their other makeup products which I've heard only great things about!!
MO
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply