Review Detail

4.9 4 0.5
Eyeshadows September 21, 2010 198
Sleek i-Divine Mineral Eyeshadow Palettes
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My personal favourite product from the Sleek makeup collection is their i-Divine eyeshadow palettes. I have three palettes at the moment Original, Storm and Bohemian. The Original palette is a selection of very bright colours, the Storm palette has more neutral colours with a few dark colours thrown in and the Bohemian palette has been "inspired by Sienna Miller" the colours are vintage metallics interspersed with bold matte primary colours.

The colours are highly pigmented, bright and shimmery (some palettes in their collection have matte and neutral colours as well). The colours in these palettes can be used for a multitude of different looks from subtle day looks to all out glamorous and bright funky combinations. The eyeshadows are mineral based and very soft which means that while they are buttery and easy to apply they do leave some fall-out when used with a brush. I find there is less fallout when I use the sponge applicators that come with the palette initial and then blend with a make up brush. My advice would be to do your eye makeup first and then your foundation. I've been using this product for a few months now and am totally impressed with the value for money that they offer. The retail price is R99.95 at Foschini stores (I have seen that the Original and Storm palette are on sale in October for R79.95). I plan to buy more of these palettes which catch my eye. For more information on the colours in the various palettes you can check out the website sleekmakeup.com
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply