Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Eyeshadows August 09, 2011 110
Limited Edition Sleek Bohemian I-Divine Palette
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Recently discovered Sleek MakeUp in Foshini. In relation to all that was said in my previous review of the Storm Palette I stick to all that I said and can basically apply all of that to this palette too.
The product was marked for R99,95 but when I proceeded to the cashier it was marked down by R33,95!! How awesome was that!!...
This palette contains more matte shades which are more vibrant and three gorgeous shimmer shades. There are plenty of different looks you can create with this palette and makes makeup application so much more fun!
The packaging was different as it came in a cupboard box and a white palette instead of the usual black. I think this was done as this is a Limited Edition product. Try it and let me know what you think!!
MO
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
August 09, 2011
I'm such a fan of sleek eyeshadow palettes, I have 3.. they have such a smooth application and they last for hours(and thats saying something considering I have insanely oily skin). They have an added bonus of being budget friendly especially for students like myself. They do tend to fall off the brush onto your skin as you apply it but it can easily be wiped off and if you apply your base after the eyeshadow then that shouldn't be an issue. they look amazing in photos even professional ones.

If it hasn't already been done perhaps you could do a review of other products in the sleek makeup range...I would try myself but my face does not always respond well to unfamiliar products.
A
afro_glam
September 06, 2011
wow ... guess where i am off to this weekend :) that palette is awesome!
R
Roachy
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply