4.7 3 0.5
Skinny Tan Range. image.jpg
Shimmers, Bronzers, Self Tans March 19, 2014 195
La Van
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

La Van is the most suitable for smooth ending skin tone, keeping elasticity and most importantly......loosing centimeters where unwanted weight is bothering you. It is a weightless gel/slimming gel that works whilst walking at work, at the gym or just in your usual day at whatever it is that you do. It is activated when walking, exercising, streaming or just showering after a day at work. It deactivates and a gentle warm sensation is felt in the area that the gel has been rubbed on. One can feel it work all day. By the third tub, I had lost 8 yes, EIGHT centimeters...... Isn't that great?! It was for me. It costs R330.00 and lasts around three to four weeks. Although I use mine twice a day, it lasts a bit less than that, application only need be once a day after your morning bath or shower.
One feels invigorated after application. You can contact me for details, as it is not available in stores.
My email is: [email protected]. I place the order on a Monday and collect on a Friday. Even the skin texture is smoothed after 30 days of use....
Amazing, utterly amazing.......????
La Van Slimming Gel image.jpg
G
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply