Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 4 0.5
Face Masks November 29, 2012 141
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am totally in love with these masks. When you open the pack with a scissor, you pull out this rich, soft and durable cloth mask that you gently place on your skin. This is what is written on the pack: Ingredients rich in Vitamins, micro-elements and amino acids repair and nourish your skin and enhance its elasticity. Witch Hazel is an astringent and antioxidant that helps protect the skin and reduces redness, maintaining a youthful appearance.

Trust me, it really works. You must use this weekly, thereafter whenever you feel like. I have been using it as recommended, twice a week at first and thereafter once a month.

Each pack consists of only 1 mask which can only be used 1 time. It must be thrown away after the use. I have noticed my skin has improved elasticity after 1 month of use. The mask consists of various ingredients, Caviar which contains Vitamins A, D, B1, B2, B6 and micro-elements Co, Cu, P, Si, Zn as well as amino acids like glycine, lysine, histidine, arginine and asparagine; CoQ10 which is an enzyme which naturally occurs in every living cell of the body; Vitamin E as well as Witchhazel.

A very powerful product with great results. The mask is sure you make you feel like a million bucks. It is so easy to use and leaves your skin feeling cool. Your skin must be thoroughly cleansed first.

It retails at R39.95 a mask.

Go on, give it a try :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply